The Israel Defense Forces has carried out airstrikes on launch sites belonging to Hezbollah in southern Lebanon, the military said on April 25.
The targets were located in the areas of Yater and Kfara, north of what it described as the forward defensive line, Caliber.Az reports, citing IDF.
The military said the launchers posed a direct threat to both Israeli troops and civilians.
Earlier in the day, Hezbollah reportedly launched several explosive drones towards IDF forces operating south of the same defensive line. The drones detonated near Israeli troops, though no casualties were reported.
The IDF described the incident as a “blatant violation” of the ceasefire agreement.
Israeli forces said they would continue operations along the front line, aiming to dismantle militant infrastructure and neutralise threats to both military personnel and civilians.
By Aghakazim Guliyev