Polish Prime Minister Donald Tusk said he had received briefings from the defence and foreign ministries following military operations launched by the United States and Israel against Iran on the morning of February 28.


In a statement posted on X, Tusk said he had been informed by Poland’s Ministry of National Defence and Ministry of Foreign Affairs about the situation, Caliber.Az reports.






He stated that Polish citizens, including staff at the Polish embassy in Tehran, were safe at the time of reporting, but added that authorities were prepared for various scenarios.


Tusk stressed that national unity on security issues was particularly important under the current circumstances.


By Sabina Mammadli